I know this post is a few days behind everyone else’s but I really wanted to take the time to figure out exactly what I wanted to accomplish this year that wasn’t too extreme. Yeah, everyone has “get into better shape” on their resolutions list and so do I, but I wanted to pick some different goals. Plus, who wants to go to the gym in January when there will be about 500x more people there than normal? I sure don’t.
- Keep a daily journal. Nothing fancy, just a recap of what I did for the day or a brief mention of something memorable. I just wrote up my 2014 recap and I couldn’t remember anything without the help of Facebook or Instagram.
- Post 2-3 times per week on the blog. I don’t want to go overboard with my goals and say 5x a week so I think 2-3 is reasonable.
- Learn to be more spontaneous. I am a big planner and it’s hard for me to go with the flow and do things on a whim. I find I have a lot of fun sometimes when things aren’t planned down to the minute.
- Hike, like go out and buy hiking boots kind of hike.
- Buy a house. Now, I know this seems like a lofty goal but I’m already on track. My county has a first time homebuyer’s grant that I’m signed up for so (fingers crossed) I could be a homeowner as early as August!
- Plan 2016’s vacation. Or, vacation hours permitting, 2015’s vacation part 2!
Hope you liked reading my goals for the year, What are some goals you have for 2015?